Careers at New Frontier Communications
New Frontier Communications is the premier Sprint Authorized Business Dealer. We provide the latest in wireless technology, along with an unparalleled approach to customer service. In order to achieve our goals, we are looking for highly talented, passionate and professional individuals that are looking to enjoy a fantastic work environment.
Senior Communications Consultant
New Frontier Communications is the premier Sprint Authorized Business Dealer. We provide the latest in wireless technology, along with an unparraleled approach to customer service. In order to achieve our goals, we are looking for highly talented, passionate and professional individuals that are looking to enjoy a fantastic work environment.
We provide a unique suite of products ranging from GPS Fleet and Asset management to Advanced Workforce Management such as advanced wireless forms and applications.
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated consultant to join our growing team. The consultant is a hunter and will be focused on strategically identifying, prospecting and growing small to mid-market business.
- Identifying new sales leads through strategic prospecting
- Uncover needs & opportunities within existing clients to increase sales
- Build strong relationships with both new and existing clients within your vertical(s)
- Drive sales to meet and exceed all sales goals
- Assume overall responsibility for customer relationship as point of contact for questions or concerns
- Minimum 2 years of prior sales experience including cold calling, prospecting new clients and preparing, delivering and following up on product proposals and quotes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused and self-motivated, with a burning desire to be the best you can be
- Having an interest in technology and keeping up with the trends of the ever-changing wireless industry
- Must be able to encounter challenges and overcome them using sound judgments and excellent problem solving skills
Benefits and Incentives:
- Base Salary
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- Company Provided Smart phone, iPad & Laptop
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- PTO & Sick Days
- Extensive Training
- A Fun Place to Work
If you thrive on being a top performer in a Team environment and you are looking to join a company with an unprecedented reputation and best in class customer service, please send your resume and contact information immediately to Rossi Finegold at firstname.lastname@example.org.